View previous topic :: View next topic  
S. Weed

re: First night of raiding: What you need to know!

I wanted to make a general topic about what you guys need to know and what to expect for the first night of Blood of the Scribe raiding.

So, to start it off, here is a list of what I am requiring from each raider:

• Must be at least iLevel 630 equipped
  • Must have all relevant enchants
  • Must have all possible sockets gemmed
  • Must watch videos posted to the "Highmaul Videos" thread
  • Eventually we will have our own guild flasks, but for starting please bring your own, or at least a crystal

Now, I feel it is important to lead by example.  I absolutely will never ask you guys to do something I am not prepared to do myself.  As such, I am holding myself to a higher standard and guarantee that I will meet it by raid night.

Speedweed's guarantee:

• I will be at least iLevel 635 equipped
  • I will have all relevant enchants, even the expensive ass weapon one
  • I will grind heroics till raid night to ensure I have sockets, and gem them
  • I've already studied the videos but will also read and watch alternative sources
  • I have a crystal and will be bringing my own flasks in addition to that.  I also am bringing buff tents

We currently have a set group of people for our first raid team.  As with anything, this could change, or members may not work out.  If you are interested in joining the raid team and we have not yet spoke, or I haven't mentioned that you are added to our spreadsheet (which will be public soon) please continue to let me know.  I promise that as long as you meet the above bullet points, we will eventually have a spot for you, even if we don't right now.

This team does not currently do trials, or non-permanent spots.  Once you are in, you are in, unless you under perform, or cause the officers to remove you due to attitude, harassment, or other interpersonal issues.  Your spot will never be given up as long as you show up to raids, perform well, and have a good attitude.

Thanks for paying attention to my serious mode post :).

Please contact me in-game with any questions!

Ironbuffet

TRY AND MAKE ME!

Ironbuffet

But srsly...

I will also be running Heroics on the regular, ideally nightly, up until raid day and most likely well after. If any of you crybaby DPS are looking to skip the queue times and get some gear, let me know. If we could get regular full guild groups doing Heroics we are at least always guaranteed a loot drop on heroic dungeon bosses, and two on the last... so if you're like me and see nothing but "3g 27s" in the bosses loot box this might not be a bad play.

Bonesbolt

I'm always down for running heroics. Doing my best to get all heroic dungeon gear. I still have three pieces I need to replace. Also, if you guys need enchants, let me know. I have some right now and I can do one of the weapon ones. I'm currently saving my enchanting books so I can get the multistrike weapon enchant.

Also, Bonesbolt is my toon.....

I need to figure out how to change my name on here to my toons name. lol

S. Weed

I have to use a small plot for an engineering shack solely to not pay 5k+ for scopes on the AH.  #hunterprobs

Ironbuffet

Shammy is an engineer... force him to make you things!

Thornpow
In-Game Guild Master

My alt has an engineering plot too, so I can eventually help with that as well if you tell me what you need. I'm mostly doing it for things like the glider and rocket boots for mobility and for things like Jeeves for the team, but again, this is on my boomkin alt.

As for the main thrust of the post - you know we're all-in on that too, Speed! Thanks for leading the team and I'm glad this is all coming together so well!

Next up: naming the team!

Dildew

Whats the super pricey ranged enchant? maybe i can learn it for you guys.

Bonesbolt

So, I'm using my barn to make some feasts for raid night. It's a bit slow going cause trapping boars is a bit annoying. Half the time my traps don't work correctly. But the good news is, I have 3 feasts so far. I'll trap a bunch this weekend so I'll have more for raid day!! :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood of the Scribe Forum Index -> Raid Team All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: